Free DUI Consultation
Contact us at 502-371-7000 in the Louisville area or use the contact form below. We offer a free telephone or in-office consultation on all DUI cases.
How To Get To Suhre & Associates
Suhre & Associates, LLC
214 S. Clay Street, Suite A
Louisville, KY 40202
Usually, these consultations last between 30 minutes and one hour depending on your case. At the consultation, we will review the law, potential penalties, facts of your case, and begin to explore possible defenses. We will put together an immediate action plan that will include how to obtain driving privileges as quickly as possible.
You should bring your ticket, proof of insurance, any paperwork you received and any questions you would like answered.
A few questions Kentucky DUI Attorneys Suhre & Associates in Louisville will ask you:
- When were you arrested?
- Did you take a breath test, urine test, or blood test? If so, what was the result?
- What field sobriety tests did the officer have you perform?
- When is your next court date?
- Did you have a valid license and insurance at the time of your arrest?
- Are you employed and what days/hours do you need to be able to drive for work?