- How Can I Keep My License to Practice Pharmacy if I’m Convicted of DUI in Kentucky?
- How Hard is it to Pass the Kentucky Bar Exam?
- How Long Does Alcohol Stay On Your Breath
- How Safe is Louisville, Kentucky?
- How Your Criminal History Could Affect Your Current Case
- Pre-Filing Diversion
- What Are Aggravating Factors?
- What Are Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude?
- What Happens If You Have an Out of State Arrest Warrant?
- What Is a Criminal Defense Attorney and When Do You Need One?
- What’s a Plea Bargain?
- What Is a Subpoena?
- What is a Suppression Hearing?
- What Is Clemency?
- What is the Difference Between Escorting and Prostitution?
- What is Wanton Endangerment?
- What to Do After Being Arrested
Louisville, KY Courts
- Kentucky Court of Justice – 700 W Jefferson St #309, Louisville, KY 40202
- Jefferson County District Court – 600 W Jefferson St #3012, Louisville, KY 40202
- Court of Justice Traffic – 600 W Jefferson St #1, Louisville, KY 40202
- Jefferson County Judicial Center – 700 W Jefferson St, Louisville, KY 40202
Louisville, KY Libraries
- Louisville Free Public Library – 301 York St, Louisville, KY 40203
- Highlands Shelby Park Library – 1250 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40204
- Northeast Regional Library – 15 Bellevoir Cir, Louisville, KY 40223
- Western Library, Louisville Free Public Library – 604 S 10th St, Louisville, KY 40203
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.